The Fibertech Solution
Fibertech has extensive experience in fiber backhaul connectivity and was one of the first fiber providers to work closely with wireless carriers to connect towers and MSCs with fiber. With more than 15 different markets and over 5,000 fiber miles contracted by wireless carriers, we offer a vast array of lit and dark connectivity options tailored to address the diverse requirements of our customers.
A typical customer build incorporates ring configurations connected via Fibertech’s end-to-end fiber optic network. Major hub sites are connected through diverse entrances for maximum reliability and redundancy into each tower. Each ring is designed for easy bandwidth upgrades.
- Delivered over direct end-to-end fiber optic infrustructure owned and maintained by Fibertech
- Protected, reliable native Ethernet and or SONET delivery methods for high QoS
- Ability to stagger amount of bandwidth per site
- Mix and match TDM and Ethernet
- Easily migrate to Ethernet as bandwidth needs grow
- Cost-efficient lit and dark fiber options
- Scalable solutions with carrier-grade dependability
- 24/7/365 network monitoring
- Next-generation optical equipment—no legacy gear
- No limit to the amount of bandwidth per site
- Transparent Lit services with un-paralleled latency with the ability to monitor real time statistics
The Fibertech Benefits
By extending fiber to the tower, carriers can take advantage of custom-tailored solutions for easy migration of services and unlimited growth options.
Address as many sites as needed or incorporate microwave technology into a suite of services to enhance addressability if desired.
Fiber connectivity allows carriers to reduce OPEX while at the same time affording them the bandwidth to add and support new, higher bandwidth subscriber services.
To learn more, or to make an appointment with a Fibertech Sales Manager, please call 866-697-5100 of complete our sales inquiry form.