As your bandwidth requirements grow, you must have the communications and IT infrastructure to support it. With standard ethernet interfaces, Fibertech provides you with an affordable way to connect your business locations via Ethernet with speeds ranging from 3 Mbps to 10 Gbps. Ethernet can be used to support applications such as LAN-to-LAN connectivity, storage area networking, Internet access and business continuity solutions.
Ethernet handoff via fiber optics or copper with a simple 10/100/1000/10,000Mbps interface .These connections can be configured as point to point or any to any, Ethernet Private Line provides a point-to-point connection between two locations.
Ethernet Virtual Private Line provides a solution for businesses requiring connectivity between a headquarters location and branch offices.
Ethernet LAN service provides multipoint-to-multipoint connectivity.
- Connectivity via fiber optics within and/or between Fibertech markets
- Scalable from 3 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Point-to-point or dedicated ring configurations
- Transparent packet transmission between locations supporting jumbo frames, VLAN tagging, VLAN stacking and Q-in-Q
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Maximum flexibility and control of your network
- Reduced costs through efficient data transport options via fiber
- Solid service level agreements
- Fast provisioning timeframes
- Unparalleled low latency end to end connectivity
The Fibertech Benefits
Control: Direct fiber connections between your business locations carried end-to-end via fiber optics.
Flexibility: Scalable, on-demand bandwidth allocation defined by a company's business requirements